Fri, Oct 02|
Six Flags St. Louis
Six Flags HALLOWFEST
It's a SPOOKTACULAR Celebration of Family-Friendly Our haunted experiences will take place Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, October 2 through November 1, from 6-11p.m. on Fridays and 2-10 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays.
Time & Location
Oct 02, 2020, 2:00 PM – Nov 01, 2020, 10:00 PM
Six Flags St. Louis, 4900 Six Flags Rd, Eureka, MO 63025, USA
About the Event
Spooktacular Celebration of Family-Friendly Frights Get ready, Six Flags St. Louis is bringing back the boos this Halloween with a spirited event for the entire family at HALLOWFEST, presented by SNICKERS®. Our haunted experiences will take place Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, October 2 through November 1, from 6-11p.m. on Fridays and 2-10 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays, so mark your calendars (if you dare) for the spookiest season of the year at the park!
At HALLOWFEST, the Halloween thrills will be reimagined by adding safety precautions to reduce the spreading of germs. All guests will be required to make a reservation to avoid overcrowding (as we anticipate a lot of souls roaming the park during HALLOWFEST). Additionally, we’re going to continue adding a monstrous amount of protocols to keep you safe and healthy; so the only thing you’ll take home is loads of candy!
- All team members (including scare-actors) and guests 3 years and up will be required to wear masks covering the nose and mouth while in the park.
- No indoor mazes, haunted houses, or indoor shows will be operated; some haunted trails and scare zones will be operated outdoors with social distancing strictly enforced.
- A limited number of nighttime scare-actors will always remain at least six feet away from guests and each other.
- Guests viewing outdoor entertainment will be separated by at least six feet.
- Props, rides, restraints, handrails, and dining and restroom facilities will be cleaned and sanitized regularly.
- Multiple hand-washing and alcohol-based hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the parks for guest and team member usage.